Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A thankyou Hug for my Dady Cool



On this fathers day I want to give a very big hug to my father who is my hero, my super hero, my rock star. He never said "NO" to me. He knows everything. Whether it was learning how to ride a bicycle or cracking that almost impossible mathematical problem or even being taught how to swim nothing was difficult for him. He solved from my tiniest to biggest problem with a smile. He once said "failure is the pillar of success". He taught me how to live happy in adverse conditions and how to find out the solution of a problem. His support was always with me. He gave his green signal in my every effort he said I should try and keep trying till I succeed and even then if I fail I must not despair He is there for me always. This support gives immense confidence and strength. One can move mountains with such support. He advised to achieve my goals step by step. He says that always listen to your heart because the only one thing which is true is your heart which can guide you on the right path. My father is my role model. I always wanted to emulate him in whatever manner I could the way he ate, he danced, he moved or socialized I wanted to be exactly like him. I learned from him about values and life is lessons I would want to pass down to my own children one day. He holds a special place in my heart. Like a magician he fulfilled my every wish with a swish just like that. Today I realize how many sacrifices he has made everyday just to fulfill our demands. He is a great man. He is so loving, helpful, and great fun to be with. I am my father’s pampered kid. He pampered me but he also gave me good values and morals. My father lights up my life everyday. He never let me sleep hungry or angry even if he had not eaten his meals after a tiring day. I still remember that after coming home from the office even if he was tired or not feeling up it he never missed playing with me or talking to me. He asked what I had done the whole day and in conversation he gave me life's true lessons. He was always gentle with me never raised his voice nor got impatient or angry with me. In fact he is my daddy cool. No care is greater than my dad's care. I don’t know where to begin thanking you for all that you have done for me. You brought me into the world watched out for me, taught me, laughed with me and spent a lot of time with me. Thanks for being the best DAD I could ask for. A DAD who loved me enough to teach me some tough lessons so my life would be easier later on you are my greatest inspiration. You taught me so many things that are most important. You have taught me how to live a life of character. A great hug is my return gift for all you have done.

I am participating in the '#HugYourDad' activity for Vicks in association with BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment